Welcome to MicroApps at EuMW 2017
The seventh annual Microwave Application Seminars (MicroApps) at European Microwave Week 2017 (EuMW 2017) will be presented in Nuremberg, Germany from Tuesday, October 10th through Thursday, October 12th, 2017.
Exhibitors at the Symposium are invited to submit technical presentations describing state-of-the-art products, design techniques and processes of interest to the RF and microwave community. Papers should be prepared for verbal presentation, as well as electronic distribution, to EuMW attendees.
The intent of this open forum is for Exhibitors to highlight products and techniques useful to engineers in their day to day design work. Be sure to plan your visit to the MicroApps Auditorium (stand 97) when you are touring the Exhibit floor.
- MicroApps features a wide range of practical application papers describing novel products and processes as well as keynote talks by well-known experts in RF/MW industry.
- MicroApps sessions are held on the entrance of the Exhibition floor at the MicroApps Auditorium (stand 97).
- Exhibition Only Badges or Conference Badges enable complimentary access to all MicroApps sessions.
- A complimentary USB containing the papers presented will be available as well as bottled water.
- Presentation Proposals Due: April 14, 2017
- Proposal Selection Announcements: May 12, 2017
- Final Manuscripts for USB Due: August 25, 2017
- Final Presentations Due: September 29, 2017
MicroApps proposals for presentation at this symposium must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org in PDF format.
View "Submit A MicroApps Paper" page for details >>